Thursday 7 November 2013

In Loving Memory...

So I haven't posted a blog in a while because I didn't know what to write about,  and I want to do this blog justice.

And I thought no better way to write my nexy post about a close friend very dear to my heart who I recently lost, she was more like a sister

Katie Woods, the happiest person I knew on earth,  she was always there for me and everyone else, she encouraged me to xhade after my dreams and always told me how proud of me she was of who I turned out ro be. I cherish every single moment I had with her, we laughed until we cried, we cried until we laughed, we talked until we couldn't talk no more and we danced and sang like there was no tomorrow. We spoke about boys and she always told me not to take things too seriously and just focus on God, or if ir was someone she approved of, she would tell me to just 'go and talk to them' She was a perfect example of not giving up, despite all her trials and tribulations and health problems,  nothing hindered her at all, she went after her dreams, she achieved more in her life than I could imagine myself doing,  she was a great inspiration to all and she blessed so many lives and will be greatly missed!

Death isn't a great thing for anyone,  you fo through these stages that you can't really explain
1. Disbelief- You can't believe that that person has gone
2.Guilt- You feel like you should have made more time for that person
3. Depression- not full on depressed,  but a part of you feels empty, lost, you lose concentration and you feel lonely
4. And the final stage, Acceptance- once you reach this stage, you are able to come to terms with the loss of a loved one

These are just normal things but you never have to face them alone, your friends will always be there to support you, and I promise anyone who needs help coping with death of a loved one, I am here to support you, whoever you are and I promise all of my friends and family that I will ALWAYS have all the time in the world for you. You will never be alone xxx

Psalm 30;5 Weeping may remain for the night, but rejoice comes in the morning

No comments:

Post a Comment