Monday 16 September 2013

here goes something new...



So I am not entirely sure what your first blog post is meant to entitle but I thought I'd start off by telling you guys a little bit about me, I suppose that's a reasonable start. MY NAME IS Y'ETSHA, pronounce that how you will! I am a 17yr old Christian from the good ol' Great Britain and I a devoted bookwarm, I also love writing so this seemed like a sassy idea.

Urmm, I love Cath Kidston because she is my floral queen and music/dance are my passions, I like the sound of the guitar because it sounds beautiful and can make you feel a lot of things. I like to shop in Charity shops because you get the best bargains and there clothes are 10x better than the 'latest trends' and I am a very opinionated person, that's me win a nutshell


No comments:

Post a Comment